2014년 11월 15일 토요일

Research: 11/15 The Importance of Conjugal Communication

Source:
101 facts you should know when marriage
http://book.daum.net/detail/book.do?bookid=KOR9788997827244

My Thesis:
In order to love someone successfully, you should keep these two terms: to keep pace with your lover, and to communicate constantly with him.

What I hope to learn from this source:
I hoped to find any facts to support my opinion: communication constantly with significant one is important. Fortunately I found a book named 
101 facts you should know when marriage, accentuating the importance of conversation in conjugal relationship.

Notes:
Peter Neidig, Master of Social Work(M.S.W.), said that "h
onest dialogue that reveals his deep inner changes the situation."

Final Thoughts:
I also need something to support the other one: keeping pace with lover is necessary.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기