2014년 9월 14일 일요일

Research: 9/15 Mahatma Gandhi, Jim Morrison Quotes

Source
Mahatma Gandhi, Jim Morrison Quotes
http://izquotes.com/quote/68096

My Thesis
in order to love someone successfully, you should keep these two terms: to keep pace with your lover, and to communicate constantly with him.

What I hope to Learn From This Source

I want to give my view in a way that carries conviction by quoting a famous saying from some great men.

Notes

1. Jim Morrison: That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is
2. Mahatma Gandhi: power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent than the one derived from fear of punishment.


Final Thought
I think that I will be able to use those quotes in the introduction, because introduction should be made to attract the audience.

댓글 1개:

  1. You also need a thesis statement. You need to state what position you are arguing for.

    답글삭제