2014년 9월 28일 일요일

Research: 9/29 Who is Albert Einstein?

Source:
Who is Albert Einstein?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

My Thesis
in order to love someone successfully, you should keep these two terms: to keep pace with your lover, and to communicate constantly with him.

What I hope to learn from this source:
I want to find the information bout the person who showed the theory which I suggest as the basic reason of my assertion, thereby provide the background knowledge for readers.

Notes

  1. Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist and philosopher of science. He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics for his services to theoretical physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect.
  2. His intellectual achievements and originality have made the word "Einstein" synonymous with genius.

Final Thoughts:
What do I have to write in my narration except this?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기