2014년 10월 23일 목요일

Research: 10/24 5 Communication Tips for Romantic Relationships

Source:
5 Communication Tips for Romantic Relationships
http://health.howstuffworks.com/relationships/tips/5-communication-tips-for-romantic-relationships.htm
My Thesis
in order to love someone successfully, you should keep these two terms: to keep pace with your lover, and to communicate constantly with him.

What I hope to learn from this source:
I want to provide the reason why my argument is rational.

Notes
How do you keep romance alive? If there's a special person in your life, you know how important good communication is to staying close and keeping the fires of passion burning. Good communication skills are essential, whether you've been together for two months or 32 years.


Final Thoughts:
I should have more information compelling.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기