2014년 8월 24일 일요일

Research: 8/18 Einstein’s theory: theory of relativity

Source:
Name/ Einstein
s theory: theory of relativity
Address/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_relativity

My Topic:

in order to love someone successfully, you should keep these two terms: to keep pace with your lover, and to communicate constantly with him.

What I hope to learn from this source:

I want to find facts that might help me develop my topic scientifically, or sources that will be the scientific basis of my opinion.

Notes:
1.   Relativity of simultaneity: Two events, simultaneous for one observer, may not be simultaneous for another observer if the observers are in relative motion.
2.   Time dilation: Moving clocks are measured to tick more slowly than an observer's "stationary" clock.
3.   The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another(principle of relativity).

Final Thoughts:
This source offers the scientific basis of my subject. It inspires me to initiate this topic and develops my reasons. Moreover I thought that I should seek out information that would be able to support my opinion ideologically and philosophically.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기